Candlelight x Van Gogh Immersive: The Best of Classical Music
Tickets available for purchase here.
Hire us for your event! Click here to get a quote.
⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Washington, DC. Embark on an amazing journey through the incomparable universe of Vincent Van Gogh under the gentle glow of candlelight. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Timeless Classical Composers at The Van Gogh Immersive Experience!
📍 Venue: The Van Gogh Immersive Experience – Get directions here!
📅 Dates and times: July 26th at 6:30pm and 9:00pm (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: The concert is 60 minutes in addition to 30 min access to explore the exhibition after the performance (doors open 45 prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted))
✨ Enjoy a multi sensory concert and an immersive 360º digital art exhibition
🎻 Talented musicians will perform beautiful classical pieces under hundreds of candles
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✅ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis. Seating options include floor seating, adirondack chairs, benches, and folding chairs. We encourage BYO blankets & pillows or folding chairs
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Eine Kleine Nachtmusik in G Major, K. 525 – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major, BWV 1007: I. Prélude – J.S. Bach
- Méditation from Thaïs – Jules Massenet
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 2, RV 315 “Summer”: III. Presto – Antonio Vivaldi
- String Quartet No. 12 in F Major, Op. 96 ‘The American’: III. Molto vivace – Antonín Dvořák
- Pavane, Op. 50 – Gabriel Fauré
- The Nutcracker, Op. 71, Act II: No. 12c, Divertissement. Tea, Chinese
Dance – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- The Nutcracker, Op. 71, Act II: No. 12d Divertissement. Trepak, Russian Dance – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- The Carnival of the Animals, R 125: XIII. Le Cygne (The Swan) – Camille Saint-Saëns
- Suite Bergamasque, L. 75: III. “Clair de Lune” – Claude Debussy
- Symphony No. 5 in C Minor, Op. 67: I. Allegro con brio – Ludwig van Beethoven
- Listeso String Quartet